As we navigate through the uncertainties of the current situation, please know that we are here to support the building and remodeling industry.
We will continue to do so with best practices, programs and important information as it comes available to us.
We will continue to keep you informed of further event or news updates here on our website, via email and also on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CarbonBA/ and join our Members Only Group on Facebook
We are strong industry & we are resilient and will make it through this together.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CBA OFFICE IS CLOSED DUE TO THE GOVERNOR’S ORDER.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER THE PHONES AT THIS TIME –
However, We are STILL working to provide you with all the information available during the ongoing COVID-19 situation. We are in contact with the Pennsylvania Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders, as well as legislators and other groups and organizations related to the home building and remodeling industry.
CBA & PBA are exchanging information to get you clarifications. Our two priorities at this point are the following considerations:
1. To get clarifications for members on exactly what kinds of work qualifies as “emergency repairs” which they can permissibly perform.
2. To complete structures that need essential work so that occupants can shelter in place and/or move in from temporary housing.
We want to be able to provide these clarifications for members while keeping mind of the safety and security of residents across Pennsylvania
- Self-employed Federal CARES Update
- Financing Programs for COVID-19 Impacted Businesses
- The COVID-19 Working Capital Access (CWCA) Program
- The Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) offers low-interest loans and lines of credit
- Addtional Guidance Explaining Paid Sick Leave & Expanded Medical Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION FROM PBA