Members have a unique opportunity to shop for various types of Insurance
with other Members of our Organization.
Our Workers’ Compensation Program is an “alternative market program” established by the Pennsylvania Builders Association in 1999 to help members by leveraging their group buying power to save on workers compensation costs. The Program is only available to association members.
Benefits to Carbon Builders Association Members include:.
– Stable rates and competitive pricing. Protection from large cyclical rate fluctions of the traditional insurance market.
– Aggressive Claims handing and medical cost management, high quality loss control and risk management services.
– Potential Dividends
– Insurance Company Stability – Eastern Aliance has an A (Excellent) A.M. Best Co. Financial Strength rating.
– Parallel-Pay “pay-as-you-go” billing option.
– No charge for subcontractors in Pennsylvania.
Can the Workers Compensation Program Save YOU money?
Please contact our Program Administrator – McConkey Insurance & Benefits – Erica Grimm at
(717) 505-3144, firstname.lastname@example.org
Members have access to other insurance products such as Auto, Home/Renters Insurance, Business, Boat, Motorcycle, Artisan, Professional Bonds, Commercial Auto, Trucking, Life & Property though our Member Insurance Companies.
C & K Insurance Group
Matt Pirolli/Mark Throne
2519 Willow Park Road
Bethlehem PA 18020
Hampson Mowrer Kreitz Insurance
54 S. Commerce Way
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Shirley Katz Insurance
1976 Route 209
Broadheadsville, PA 18322