NAHB helps its members build communities. NAHB’s members construct approximately 80% of the new homes built in the US each year. NAHB represents more than 140,000 members across a federation of more than 800 state and local associations. NAHB has served as the voice of America’s Housing industry since it’s inception in the early 1940’s. NAHB has helped our members defeat federal regulations and defend affordable housing initiatives. NAHB provides critial news and information through specialty e-newsletters such as NAHB NOW, Eye on Housing, social media, alerts and exclusive website content.
Access to www.nahb.org
- International Builders Show
- Builder/Remodelors 20 Clubs
- Digitial Media & Publications
- Remodelers Awards
- Professional Education, Business Management Tools, Designation Offerings
- Member Savings Program
- NAHB Career Center
- Free Industry Expert Advice
- Materials Escalation Clause
- Book store
- Hotel Planner Discount Program
- Home Innovation Research Labs
- News & Economics
NAHB helps it’s members business needs by ensuring they have the tools and resources necessary to succeed. NAHB also provides eductional opportunities, including the International Builder’s Show, the single most important event of the year for the home building industry.