Members have a unique opportunity to shop for various types of Insurance
- Health Insurance Shopping for Employee Heath Insurance Coverage or Family or Individual Coverage the MBA program guides employers through the complexity of planning, communicating, and managing employee benefits. We can also help members shop for individual and family health insurance as well as assist in applying for a government subsidy.
- Workers Compensation The PBA Workers’ Compensation Program is an alternative market program established by the Pennsylvania Builders Association in 1999 to help members leverage their group buying power to save on workers’ compensation costs. The program is only available to association members and since inception has grown to nearly 600 accounts with almost $9 million in premium volume.
PBA Workers’ Compensation program participants don’t:
- Experience large surprise audits
- Pay the same high work comp premium when business is slow
- Burden operating cash flow with a large down payment of premium
PBA helps businesses compete with the parallel pay® program offered, allowing members to pay insurance premiums as they go, automatically through payroll service or manually as they pay employees.
To learn more about your PBA Workers’ Compensation Program,
check out our website or reach out to
Program Coordinator Ryan Dixon by phone or email:
Plus, Members have access to other insurance products such as Auto, Home/Renters Insurance, Business, Boat, Motorcycle, Artisan, Professional Bonds, Commercial Auto, Trucking, Life & Property though our Member Insurance Companies.
C & K Insurance Group
Matt Pirolli/Mark Throne
2519 Willow Park Road
Bethlehem PA 18020
Hampson Mowrer Kreitz Insurance
54 S. Commerce Way
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Shirley Katz Insurance
1976 Route 209
Broadheadsville, PA 18322